Along Balasan-Carles Provincial Road, Brgy. Guintigcan, 5019, Carles, Iloilo
*The resort is located in MAINLAND Carles and is accessible from the rest of mainland Panay by land.
Carles is the northernmost municipality of the province of Iloilo. It is home to the Gigantes Group of Islands, an emerging tourist destination in Western Visayas.
Solina Beach and Nature Resort is only 10-15 minutes away from Bancal Port, the main jump-off point for island-hopping to the Gigantes Islands. Boat transfers to the first island in Gigantes will take around 45 minutes to 1 hour, depending on weather and water conditions.
How to Get Here
via Roxas City – Fly from Manila to Roxas City Domestic Airport. Roxas City is 1.5 hours away by land to Solina Beach and Nature Resort
via Iloilo City – Fly from Manila, Cebu, Davao or Palawan to Iloilo International Airport. Iloilo City is 3 hours away by land to Solina Beach and Nature Resort
- For guests bringing their own car to the resort, simply search for “Solina Beach and Nature Resort” on Waze or Google Maps. The drive will take around 1.5 hours from Roxas City and 3 hours from Iloilo City. Free parking is available on site.
via Roxas City – 1.5 hours away by land
- Guests can take a Ceres bus or public utility van from the Tagbak Terminal in Jaro. Look for buses / vans bound for Carles. You may also take buses bound for Balasan or Estancia, but the tricycle ride to the resort will take a few minutes longer than from the Carles terminal.
- Buses will take around 4.5 hours. (Longer travel time due to several stops along the way). A Ceres bus leaves the terminal every hour.
- Vans will take only 3 hours, but departure times vary depending on the number of passengers that day.
- See below for full instructions on how to commute from Iloilo City:
- Guests can also request for private van transfer arrangements upon reservation with Solina Beach and Nature Resort. You will be charged an additional fee for this service.
- Contact our Reservations Team for van transfer arrangement requests at +63917-150-0570,+63939-918-2160 or or (02) 8664-7515. (Mondays to Saturdays, 9:00 am-5:30pm). Please inform us of transfer requests at least three (3) working days prior to your arrival.